In order to use and maintain Asphalt Plant correctly, guarantee the normal running of this machine, the manual introduce its performance characteristic, structure, installation, operation, maintenance, etc. The operator and maintenance man should be familiar with its performance and structure, use and maintain correctly according to the regulations of operation instruction to guarantee the normal running of every function parts, prevent the unnecessary trouble from taking place, and thus lengthen its service life as much as possible, give play to its best efficiency.
If you find any lacking during usage, please feed the information back to our company or our local office so that we can improve the products quality constantly, and meet your demands better.
This kind of asphalt mixture mixing equipment is consisted of the following eleven systems: Cold aggregate feeder system (include: Aggregate feeder, Gradient belt conveyor, Dry roller, Burning system, Hot aggregate elevator, Vibration sifter system, Filler elevator, Measuring system (include: Hot aggregate measuring device, Filler measuring device, Asphalt measuring device), Mixer, Mixing plant principal part, Electric control system, Gas flow system, Dust removing system, Bitumen feeder system (Elective)
1. Main performance parameter:
1. The rate of production under the standard conditions: 60-80T/h
2, Rated capacity of the mixer: 1000 kg/batch
3, Bitumen aggregate ratio of mixture: 3%-9%
4. The proportion of filler: 4%-12%
5. The outlet temperature for the finished materials: 130°-160°C
6. Measuring accuracy for aggregate: ± 0.5 % (static state measure); ± 2.5 % (dynamic measure)
7. Measuring accuracy for filler: ± 0.5 % (static state measure); ± 2.5% (dynamic measure)
8. Measuring accuracy for bitumen: ± 0.35 % (static state measure); ± 2.0% (dynamic measure)
9. The stability of the feeding temperature for the finished materials ±6 ℃
10. The discharge density of smoke and dust: ≤ 400mg/Nm3 (water dust- removing)
11. The normal average working time: ≥ 100 h
12. The noise of operating: ≤ 70 dB (A)
13, Service life of the machine: ≥ 7000h
14. The total power of installation: About 187kW (excluding the bitumen heating system and the sack cleaner)
2. Main systems’ composition and use
2.1 Cold aggregate feeder system
Structures: Aggregate feeder, Gradient belt conveyor.
Main functions: Passed the primary matching and then send the qualified aggregates to the dry roller.
2.1.1: Aggregate feeder
Working mechanism: This machine belongs to the fixed type module structure, it is made up of four cold materials storehouses, the belt feeder and the aggregate belt conveyor, etc., and the biggest feeding amount is 100t/h. The outside wall of the front two cold storehouses is installed the store-wall vibrator; this cold storage should be filled with the sand and rice stones. For each belt feeder, its output aggregates are all fasten on the below aggregate belt conveyor. The belt feeder and the aggregate belt conveyor are all matched with the fastening device and the right wheel, and can adjust the elasticity of the conveyor belt and its lean, in addition, there is installed the cleaning device outside the conveyor belt in order to remove the small aggregates on the conveyor belt. When the rubbers of the cleaning device are worn and torn seriously, should change in time for preventing the device from splitting the conveyor belt.
Attentions of Installation and debugging:
The ring belt is easy to run deflective, it is mainly caused by the unparallel force, this kind of force may be caused by the active(passive) roller’s unparallel, also maybe caused by the horn shape because of the lean of the ring belt joint, also maybe caused by the moving direction of the ring belt and the feeding mouth length of the hopper are inconsistent; if belongs to the front both, can adjust and correct it with the fastening pole; if belongs to the later, need to loosen the connection bolts of the four suspenders and readjust their position for making its moving direction is consisted with the length of the feeding mouth.
The structural sketch of the aggregate feeder shows as follows: